Graduation
Life is full of various milestones both little and large. The first students I taught in Taiwan as 3rd graders graduated from CELA this year. I'm very proud of them. They've grown both in English, in height, and I pray that they've also grown in faith in their Savior.
Congratulations, CELA graduating class of 2009!

And here is a picture of the fourth grade class I taught this year. As it stands now, I'll be moving up to 5th grade with them... but since flexibility is key in working overseas (and probably working anywhere), I won't know that for sure until the school year begins. :)
Congratulations, CELA graduating class of 2009!
And here is a picture of the fourth grade class I taught this year. As it stands now, I'll be moving up to 5th grade with them... but since flexibility is key in working overseas (and probably working anywhere), I won't know that for sure until the school year begins. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home