Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Students Are Exceptionally Active Tonight

I'm procrastinating. I have to write a research critique paper for my online class I'm taking, and I'm finding about anything and everything else to work on between each sentence of the paper that I type... for example, I keep hearing boisterous junior high students playing and yelling outside and keep looking up and wanting someone to laugh with about it... or at least comment to about it... but alas, there's no one around. Blast. I think I've really become more extroverted these past few years. I can't get anything done without people interaction. So tonight, thank YOU, blog-reader, for being my people interaction. Now, on to my critique...

Oh, and I hope that I will hold true to my word when I say you can soon expect a/some entry/entries and pictures soon. There have been some fun times here as of late in the form of our annual track and field day and Halloween festivities. So stay tuned. As soon as there are a few more things checked off my to-do list, let the picture uploading begin!

Truly, God is good - all the time. And all the time - God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home