Preview
This is a passion fruit.
I've been fascinated by passion fruit since I learned of their real-life existence... which was when I moved to Taiwan. I took a series of photographs of passion fruits today and the people of CELA who eat passion fruits. I hope to make a sort of photo journalism project out of it. But for now, I present... a passion fruit preview. Yum.

4 Comments:
Hi Anna:
When I was a kid, we had a Passion Plant that grew on the south side of our house (in West Bend WI).
We always enjoyed watching the flowers open, and turn to fruit, but we never knew when the fruit was ripe, so we never ate any.
It was always an amazing plant and fun to watch.
Jim Mumm
Anna!
Happy Birthday or happy day after your birthday since Taiwan is in such a different time zone! Facebook is being crazy at my house. But you are still super awesome!
love,
erin
I put your picture of the passion fruit as my wallpaper at work. heheehe, And kept it up even though my mom can't stand the look of it. Yeah, we're weird.
Does passion fruit have peas in it? Because it looks pretty gross to me!
Post a Comment
<< Home