Saturday, January 13, 2007

What?

That's a question I ask frequently.

What have I been up to lately? Well, not blogging or writing newsletters, that's (unfortunately) for sure since writing those things is the only time I take to reflect really.... but I'll wrap up December with one word: CHRISTMAS! It was fantastic. I don't really have any pictures yet... I was running around too much and couldn't locate my camera for a bit of it... but I'm hoping to get some pictures from others soon.

For the time being, here's a picture from Christmas Eve when we had a Christmas Eve service at the home of a couple of the volunteers here. Mark and I were taking Christmas carol requests at this point. :)



In the meantime, God continues to amaze me with how He can work through this broken vessel... and how He works love and mercy and reconciliation in hearts.

Please continue to keep the ministry in Taiwan in your prayers, that people may have the hope, the peace, the blessed assurance of knowing Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home