A Dream Come True
So this is just funny. Two of the new teachers, Jenny and Emilie, got new cells phones recently... and by "new" I mean "new to them." They are actually old models. One day, Jenny was commenting on how old fashioned hers seemed, and that somehow must have sparked a dream of mine the next night. I dreamt that Emilie got her cell phone, and it looked like a flat computer screen. It was HUGE. In my dream, I was kinda confused that THAT was her phone, and she said, "Well, yes, it's a bit hard to carry around, but at least I can call people on it!"
The other day in the office, a computer screen was having problems, and was disconnected for a while. When I returned from class, I found this note attatched to the screen, sitting on my desk. :)

Jenny and I went to find Emilie straight away for this photo op of a dream come true! It was seriously like this scene had fabricated out of my dream! Strangely very funny.
The other day in the office, a computer screen was having problems, and was disconnected for a while. When I returned from class, I found this note attatched to the screen, sitting on my desk. :)

Jenny and I went to find Emilie straight away for this photo op of a dream come true! It was seriously like this scene had fabricated out of my dream! Strangely very funny.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home