Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Early Morning Wonders

A snail that is one of many making its way to and fro around the abundantly mossy island.

A rice field with mountains in the back... the view we encounter on clear mornings on the way to Chung Cheng University.

And even though this is a Friday Night thing and not a morning thing, I'm also adding a picture from our opening night of Friday Night Bible Study. We looked at the creation account in Genesis. We also had a small play with some artwork the teachers created the day before. I made one thing for the performance - that little brown monkey.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Anna, for sharing your adventures. I'm Jenny's dad, and since she's not a frequent blogger, I enjoy reading your updates. Nice job on the monkey. You are blessed. Thank you for sharing some of those blessings!

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ANNA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

GOD'S BLESSINGS TO YOU! GOD'S BLESSINGS TO YOU! GOD'S BLESSINGS DEAR ANNA, GOD'S BLESSINGS TO YOU!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home