Friday, May 19, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to Mom and Dad! :-D

Thank you, Mom and Dad, for being wonderful role models and keeping me (and my brother and sister) in your prayers and helping us grow so we can "spread our own wings" and experience whatever adventures, challenges, and blessings the Lord brings us through!

Thank you for the example you have set! I love you both very much and hope you have a blessed day celebrating the gift of marriage!

Granted, no one is perfect, but I truly am thankful for my parents and their example and their committment and love... a love and committment that are clearly fuled by our Lord Jesus Christ who has first loved us.

Blessings on your day, all.

I have a good story about a hamster that I hope to get up here soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home