Footprints
At a nearby univeristy, some of the foreign teachers attend an English club. This last week, we had a scavenger hunt which was a ton of fun, but the last thing we had to do was write some Chinese characters (I didn't understand exactly what, but thankfully the Taiwanese people on our team did!) on the bottom of our feet.
Here is a picture of my team.... you can see my feet, but not me. I'll have to talk with the camera man.

The funniest part of all this is the next day I was teaching E-3 and I was working with a small group, sitting cross-legged on the floor. Well, we take off our shoes to go into the classrooms, and having worn sandals that day, I found myself barefoot and unaware that my students were finding me with purple Chinese characters written on the bottoms of my feet. Yeah, had fun explaining that one.
And here is my new language exchange partner, Miya... I help her with English conversation and she helps we with Chinese conversation.... guess who needs more help. (Yes, it's me..... by a landslide.) I'm so thankful for her!
Here is a picture of my team.... you can see my feet, but not me. I'll have to talk with the camera man.

The funniest part of all this is the next day I was teaching E-3 and I was working with a small group, sitting cross-legged on the floor. Well, we take off our shoes to go into the classrooms, and having worn sandals that day, I found myself barefoot and unaware that my students were finding me with purple Chinese characters written on the bottoms of my feet. Yeah, had fun explaining that one.
And here is my new language exchange partner, Miya... I help her with English conversation and she helps we with Chinese conversation.... guess who needs more help. (Yes, it's me..... by a landslide.) I'm so thankful for her!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home