This is a page that gives you a casual view into my everyday life as I teach overseas. I hope it may be a way to help keep in touch, be amused, and be encouraged!
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
More Than Words
Without further ado, here are a few of the many people with whom I fell head over heels in love this past week...
(I'm sorry that I don't have pictures up of everyone, but I do want to say a BIG THANK YOU to EVERY person at World Harvest! I am blessed to call you friends!)
it looks as though you wore a lot of green in that one week you were there... i love green, i am slowly realizing that it has crept all over my house in the way i've been decorating (not in the way the things grow moldy when you leave them in the sink too long)... anyways, just a awkward observation.
Jean and John. from Spfd.Mo Anna, we just finished reading your newsletter and went into your blog for pictures. We are so impressed with your experiences. We know your Grandma (and keep in touch by e-mail) when they lived here and also was in Independence Mo a lot when you and your parents lived there. We will keep you in our prayers.
"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." - Ephesians 3:20-21
3 Comments:
Thank you for sharing your pictures and your experience with us.
God Bless
it looks as though you wore a lot of green in that one week you were there... i love green, i am slowly realizing that it has crept all over my house in the way i've been decorating (not in the way the things grow moldy when you leave them in the sink too long)... anyways, just a awkward observation.
this has been another random comment by lisa.
Jean and John. from Spfd.Mo Anna, we just finished reading your newsletter and went into your blog for pictures. We are so impressed with your experiences. We know your Grandma (and keep in touch by e-mail) when they lived here and also was in Independence Mo a lot when you and your parents lived there. We will keep you in our prayers.
Post a Comment
<< Home