Monday, December 26, 2005

The Light

"The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned." - Isaiah 9:2



These are a couple pictures from the small candlelight service a couple of the teachers put together to have here at the Practice Hotel on Christmas Eve. There were Scripture readings, prayers, and Christmas songs, including what I think may be my favorite, "What Child is This?" More pictures of all the Christmas festivities will hopefully follow shortly. I hope you each had a blessed Christmas, full of the hope and joy that the Light of the World, Jesus Christ, offers freely. May God bless and be with each of you. :)




"Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you. See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the LORD rises upon you and His glory appears over you. Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn." - Isaiah 60: 1-3

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! cheap air flights discounted airline tickets tanzania 2000 subaru outback review

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home