Somebody's Getting Married!!
Dear Ang and Pete, Happy Wedding Day to you!!!!
Wish I could be there to celebrate this special day! But thoughts and prayers are with you!
God's continued blessings! You two are a beautiful team :) and it's very exciting that today you become one! May your love for each other continue to grow as you grow together in Christ... as God's redeemed and dearly loved children! :)
"I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge - that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." - Ephesians 3:16-19
O happy day!
Wish I could be there to celebrate this special day! But thoughts and prayers are with you!
God's continued blessings! You two are a beautiful team :) and it's very exciting that today you become one! May your love for each other continue to grow as you grow together in Christ... as God's redeemed and dearly loved children! :)
"I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge - that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." - Ephesians 3:16-19
O happy day!

1 Comments:
Enjoyed a lot! Ryan star sex teen lesbian ass tonguing Oral sex videos for free Paris hilton paris hilton ass parade fhotos e vidios All sex toons com Volvo north vancouver toung down ass Percocet tablets drug information percocet tablets Spyware 2f adware software Articles on xenical Physiological benefits of sex modele lamborghini Big bra girls Arles mature Sam e 200 and zoloft Wholesale sofas couches sensual2c rubber pants
Post a Comment
<< Home