Monday, September 19, 2005

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!

"Everybody dance now!"

That's probably the greatest opening to any dance song ever.

Please go listen to it right now if you have it on your computer or a CD or a tape or an ipod.... just the opening part.

It makes me want to do big-dramatic-punching-arm-dance-moves.

It makes laugh out loud every time I hear it.

And I just heard it.

8 Comments:

Blogger hannah said...

anna,
quick question from the computer illiterate. How did you add your photo to your profile?
Hannah

12:58 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Hey, Hannie!

First you have to have the picture online somewhere with a URL. (This is my understanding at any rate.) I use photobucket.com. And then when you go to "edit profile" there's a place to type in the URL address for the photo you want. With photobucket, there's a place right under each picture that says the URL. Sometimes you have to make the photo smaller because blogger has a size limit on files for the profile photo. Does that make sense? :) I hope so! But really, as far as computers go, I think we're illiterate TOGETHER. But there's my attempt to help! Blessings to you!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Anna! May God's peace and blessing be with you throughout the year.

PS It is ok that you haven't answered my last email. I hear you are a very busy girl. Thanks for saying "Hi" though.

9:16 PM  
Blogger hannah said...

yes, I'll attempt this at a later date.. thanks :)

12:32 AM  
Blogger Janalee said...

HI ANNA!
Sorry - I didn't mean to shout! ;)
I agree - a good opening line for a song can make it just... timeless! I was just listening to a song from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack. Terrific.
Thinking about you! :)
God's blessings - Janalee

4:10 PM  
Blogger Polish Pioneers said...

You're absolutely right, Anna. I had to search for it a bit on my iPod, but I found it and listening to the first part was totally worth it. =)
Hope you're doing well and enjoying Taiwan. God bless.
Jordan

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Forex chart jvc celebrity series minidv camcorder http://www.dvd-player-code-free.info/spy-mini-digital-camcorder.html Eleanor rigby ringtone panasonic ice cream machines

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home