P.H. Cont...
Looking at the other side of my room. On the right you can see a great, big closet.

Standing in my doorway, looking out. (Looking to the right, past one other bedroom, you would see the entrance to the bathroom.)

I appreciate the recycling they do here... they recycle everything! Even at the practice hotel! Cartons, plastics, glass, and cans.

The P.H. has a great selection of reading materials! Thanks to all who have added to it throughout the years!

Okay! I'm going to have to go, but I have to say that today has been great! This entire morning and into afternoon, we were on a biking tour of the city and I hope to type more about it another time... and what stops we had along the way. Now we're leaving to go to a restaurant called the "Hot Pot." Mmm.
Last night the night market was full of new and interesting and fun things. Hopefully I'll put up some pictures and write some about it too soon... Oh, and I now have a Chinese name! We had what I called a naming "ceremony" even though it wasn't that at all, each new foreign teacher got a complimentary Chinese name. :)
That's what I have time for now! God's blessings.

Standing in my doorway, looking out. (Looking to the right, past one other bedroom, you would see the entrance to the bathroom.)

I appreciate the recycling they do here... they recycle everything! Even at the practice hotel! Cartons, plastics, glass, and cans.

The P.H. has a great selection of reading materials! Thanks to all who have added to it throughout the years!

Okay! I'm going to have to go, but I have to say that today has been great! This entire morning and into afternoon, we were on a biking tour of the city and I hope to type more about it another time... and what stops we had along the way. Now we're leaving to go to a restaurant called the "Hot Pot." Mmm.
Last night the night market was full of new and interesting and fun things. Hopefully I'll put up some pictures and write some about it too soon... Oh, and I now have a Chinese name! We had what I called a naming "ceremony" even though it wasn't that at all, each new foreign teacher got a complimentary Chinese name. :)
That's what I have time for now! God's blessings.

1 Comments:
Anna!!!
A real new name? AWESOME!! I'm so glad you made it safe and sound. Your place looks so nice, a place to call home is so important. You are an inspiration to us all here at home!! Keep up the mad mah-jong skills, i'll be expecting lessons. Let me know whatever you need, be it licorice or a book, i'll send it :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home