This is a page that gives you a casual view into my everyday life as I teach overseas. I hope it may be a way to help keep in touch, be amused, and be encouraged!
Friday, June 24, 2005
Thanks, Team!
Thank you, Team Taiwan! Your package did it's job! It brought smiles and undoubtedly helped heal! Thank you! May this picture share the smiles... (I'm just holding a couple of the treats.... and the box it all came in, well, I'm sporting it on my head.)
"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." - Ephesians 3:20-21
1 Comments:
This is very interesting site... First choice mortgage services llc memphis tn Cisco 3800 series router supporting bgp Blackberry usb charger bingo pattern on slot machines
Post a Comment
<< Home