Saturday, June 18, 2005

Terrific Times Training

What's up!

Well, training in St. Paul, MN is going really well. Some highlights so far have been:

Doing group "work outs" in the weight room
Running in groups of 11
Walking to a Chinese restaurant and teaching chopstick skills by passing around napkins with chopsticks
Evening Prayer - Holden Style
Playing games like Bafa Bafa
Seeing Seward friends!
Meeting many wonderful new friends!
Winning the game, Mafia
Being asked if I was a freshman here at CSP
Someone telling me they know me because I look just like my dad... and then asking me if that was alright
Meeting people from many places... even places like my ol' Iowa District West!
Practicing my Northern and Southern accents
Teaching "The Servant's Prayer" song
Everyone grabbing their pen-lights and singing "This Little Gospel Light" - Old MacDonald style
Playing guitar with Efrain and David (you guys rock!)
Walking to Target
Talking and laughing with my super cool roommate
Chris telling Cassie, "Jesus no like-um you" ...ha ha
Meeting the cuuutest baby ever!
Hearing adventure stories from missions throughout the world
Learning phonetical Mandarin writing - Thank you very much Mr. Found!
"Team Taiwan on three! One...two....three.... TEAM TAIWAN!"
Being reminded heavy duty who I am and WHOSE I am and what that means....

I'm trying hard to figure out how to get pictures up on here, so hopefully before too long there will be some images!

Blessings,
Anna