Saturday, June 25, 2005

Learning Mandarin

Well, thanks to Mr. Found, I've been learning my Mandarin phonetic alphabet. My six-year-old cousin told me he wants to learn Mandarin too, so tomorrow we're going to study it together. We'll be bantering back and forth in perfect Taiwanese dialect in no time. :) It's pretty exciting, really!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANNA!

I'm so happy to see your blog up and running! Aren't they fun?! I've just got to put another posting on mine, and then I should probably tell some people about it so they can read it....that's the way it goes

I love seeing your care package ALL OVER YOU like that. We sure did miss you the last week of orientation. Yeah, I'm sure that doesn't help get you out of your pity party. But we love you, you know.

Bless!!

5:18 AM  
Blogger Samuel said...

Hey, whats that scar look like?

7:08 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

So...you gonna post again someday?

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home